Saturday, May 4, 2013

Family Shoot in the Arboretum

We all knew that local banking helped out local economy, but who knew it could be so personal! After opening my new business account a few weeks ago, I was delighted to get a call from Stephanie at Eastern Bank in West Roxbury asking me to meet her family for a photo shoot. We were supposed to go out back in April, but had to navigate around a rain delay. I am SO HAPPY we waited - everything in the Arboretum seemed to blossom overnight. Check out Stephanie's beautiful family in the arboretum yesterday.





1 comment:

  1. Yana It's Cathy Collins from Eastern...what wonderful work you do! Absolutely beautiful photos. I will be giving you a call for my family photos as well. Probably in the summer, but I'll see you before that. Please friend me on facebook CATHY COLLINS, Boston , Ma

    ReplyDelete